Hey everybody, I'm going to be heading into the big O on Tuesday evening. I have a Fish hawk , riggers , leadcore and all the gear including a whole bunch of Gambler rigs, Cowbells and death rigs ( thanks Gambler ) I have been fishing in Erie and haven't been on O since spring. Could someone give me some advice for putting me on the fish. I appreciate it and will report on how we do..[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Was there last week and took a nice mix of fish (steel, king and coho) in 250-300, with spread 50-100 down.  We did best pretty much straight out.  But I know people did well both east and west of port as well.  I also saw quite a few folks working in shallower.  Was an all spoon bite for us.  Will be out tomorrow as well.  Tight lines.

• Like 1

Was there last week and took a nice mix of fish (steel, king and coho) in 250-300, with spread 50-100 down.  We did best pretty much straight out.  But I know people did well both east and west of port as well.  I also saw quite a few folks working in shallower.  Was an all spoon bite for us.  Will be out tomorrow as well.  Tight lines.
Thank you for the tip !! I'm really looking forward to getting out there... I will definitely let everyone know how I do

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app