Amish Outfitters trolling bag

So I have a 21 foot Crestliner Commander with a 150 horse Merc and a 9 9 kicker. When its choppy out the kicker doesn't push the boat too well and the 150 will not let me troll slow enough going with the waves. For my boat size it recommends a 22 inch bag. If I'm going to put one off of each side should I downsize or go with two 22 inch bags.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would suggest you buy 2 of the 22" . They will steady your boat while in the ditch like you wouldn't believe . If using just one and taking waves on wind on the port side ,set up the bag on the port side ,it will have a natural tendency to push the bow into the waves and make it easier to steer . I also recommend the G2 Bags ,they are IMHO the best ones out there and are bullet proof . Just bought my second set from them ,different size than the first ones and I will use both sets at different times based on lake conditions .You email in what you want , takes a day for them to get back to you and they ship immediately from Pa. So you get them in a day or two.. I have no affiliation with them ,just saying you will not be disappointed . G2 outfitters.com I believe is there web site.