Thanks for the info. I'm chomping at the bit to get to Lake Ontario. Once my second rigger arrives (today or tomorrow), I've got to run electrical and get it in. Then, I'll watch for a two or three day weather window before making the trip from Ohio. Is there a decent public launch with parking at Olcott? Enjoy your great fishing day! 

Jim

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. I'm chomping at the bit to get to Lake Ontario. Once my second rigger arrives (today or tomorrow), I've got to run electrical and get it in. Then, I'll watch for a two or three day weather window before making the trip from Ohio. Is there a decent public launch with parking at Olcott? Enjoy your great fishing day! 
Jim

Yes pretty nice launch and parking

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Jim

I believe it’s called the town of newfane boat launch if you need to look it up for directions

BottomLine: Thanks for the heads up. I guess I missed my shot to fish Lake Ontario this year. It took too long to get the electrical run for the downriggers and I'm still waiting for my second rigger to arrive. Good luck and put one on the leader board for me!

• Like 1

Skywatcher, Ohio is now on Cuomo's travel advisory list. Mandatory 14 day quarantine in NY if traveling from OH. If caught without quarantine means fines. Be cautious and aware.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Travelers will be fined $2,000 if they don’t comply with state quarantine mandate. Could be an expensive fishing trip

[emoji867]cuomo and his communist regime.... go fishing

Lmao. Bring your check book and expect to be quarantined if you come here from a mandated state.

LOL who do you think is going to enforce such stupidity

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Oh let me see , how about troopers , DEC , Sheriffs , town police. I don’t want to see the launches closed because someone from a mandated state comes to NY and , God forbid , brings an uptick in Covid.