New Boat!!! Who has new cannon mag 10’s in stock?

It finally happened.  Found the boat Ive been drooling over the past few seasons and picking it up Saturday Morning in point breeze and heading to Mexico!  The owner is keeping his 3 riggers as they r brand new and goin on his new boat, but gave me a killer deal as the boat is equipped with everything else.

Bein I planned on spending a little more for the boat I have the extra nickels and want to put 3 new riggers on. I like the cannon mag 10’s and want to buy 3 this weekend but every shop in pulaski dont have any in stock.  Anyone know if thereS any places along the south shore that would have 3 mag 10’s in stock   
thanks. 
mike

CBFA38C6-BCC2-4888-A201-8F60A5A64284.jpeg

048F4C41-ED49-4436-B7E9-BDF84A2C288D.png

• Like 1

Thanks guys think the wife is more excited then I am.  

I checked them sites along with a few others and mag 10’s are on backorder. Looks like I’ll b fishing on the trophy this weekend unless I can pick them up on the haul there

Try Hodges Marine - they show in stock.  They drop ship from local warehouse so shipping can be quick.  I got next day delivery on a Minn Kota trolling motor from them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, whaler1 said:

Damn pilgrim! Sweet ride!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Pilgrim:mooning: Lol.  I’ll be posting quite often in the open seat section here. May need to bring some guests to help with fuel

Pilgrim:mooning: Lol.  I’ll be posting quite often in the open seat section here. May need to bring some guests to help with fuel

John Wayne, maybe a little before your time. He’s taking some heat of late but my guess is you would probably like him.

30 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

John Wayne, maybe a little before your time. He’s taking some heat of late but my guess is you would probably like him.

Ok rings a bell now.  Spent many evenings with my step dad watchin the westerns.