A quick but decent trip today with my daughter and her boyfriend Total tally was 5 for 8/9 in just 3.5 hours. Meat taking a majority of the bites but the big fish failing to a F\F combo.

Riggers down 100-120 and dispies out 260-300 over 140-190 FOWIMG_8049.JPGIMG_8042.JPGIMG_5441.JPGIMG_8035.JPGIMG_8037.JPG

‘Bout Time

Mike

• Like 1

Wow nice job! Did you run any spoons or all ff/ and meat?

No spoons. I had one rigged to go in but had first fish hit when setting up my spread with just 3 rods in and it was almost non-stop from there. Longest between fish landed and next hit was roughly 15 +\- minutes.

‘Bout Time
Mike
  • Like 1

That’s crazy, I can’t buy a fish after two trips out this season. Wasn’t marking them either though so I guess you can’t catch them if you don’t find them first

The fish are in “pods”. If you see them or catch them work that area hard and move when it shuts down. They feed hard for a little bit then shut back down. The fish are moving fast lately. Your either on them or your not.

I marked some bait and fish the last couple trips but a majority of the fish we have caught I have not marked. This leads to the theory of the fish moving in and leaving fast

‘Bout Time
Mike
  • Like 1