We weren’t sure about the weather but the radar looked promising and gambled anyway.630-9pm tonight.running 2 stacked riggers we fished from 130-160fow Going from north west to southeast troll (only ways allowed😅)found 48deg. Down 45 on the riggers,2-2.5mph at the ball.Two man crew and a spreader clamp on the wheel as our auto pilot.1double,one triple,5/13 on the night.they hit everything we thru at them blue and green flasher flys,Ohio Buckeyes,u name it they wanted it.first fish we hooked was the biggest of the night I’d say peeling 300ft of line then popping..2 matures,2 nice steelhead and 1 juvenile landed.23.5lbs being our big fish of the night.very thankful to get out tonight on the mighty O

• Like 4

We weren’t sure about the weather but the radar looked promising and gambled anyway.630-9pm tonight.running 2 stacked riggers we fished from 130-160fow Going from north west to southeast troll (only ways allowed[emoji28])found 48deg. Down 45 on the riggers,2-2.5mph at the ball.Two man crew and a spreader clamp on the wheel as our auto pilot.1double,one triple,5/13 on the night.they hit everything we thru at them blue and green flasher flys,Ohio Buckeyes,u name it they wanted it.first fish we hooked was the biggest of the night I’d say peeling 300ft of line then popping..2 matures,2 nice steelhead and 1 juvenile landed.23.5lbs being our big fish of the night.very thankful to get out tonight on the mighty O
How do you use a spreader clamp for autopilot ? I always fish a 2 man crew and I have a hell of a time landing fish...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

All good,it actually works pretty well in 1-2ft waves...yesterday was a challenge the boat needed to be counter steered.we were still doing circles with the bigger ones.i have a 22.5 Crestliner Nordic g/l Sabre and she’s light.first time I had ever have water come over the boat last night..besides that I love useing some type of spreader on The wheel 

• Like 1

All good,it actually works pretty well in 1-2ft waves...yesterday was a challenge the boat needed to be counter steered.we were still doing circles with the bigger ones.i have a 22.5 Crestliner Nordic g/l Sabre and she’s light.first time I had ever have water come over the boat last night..besides that I love useing some type of spreader on The wheel 

I use a bungee cord. Works great and quick to change course if necessary

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1