Owasco Reports

Going to head to Owasco this afternoon and leave the boat in for the weekend. Was wondering how others are making out. Haven’t fished her since the derby there. Cayuga has been good to me but the girlfriend really wants me to take her down for dinner at the lakeside restaurant so giving in. Any info is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Going to head to Owasco this afternoon and leave the boat in for the weekend. Was wondering how others are making out. Haven’t fished her since the derby there. Cayuga has been good to me but the girlfriend really wants me to take her down for dinner at the lakeside restaurant so giving in. Any info is appreciated.

Fleas weren’t to bad last weekend but some days they are worse than others. Laker action is nonstop on flasher fly combos in 100 fow on dipseys. Tons of marks at 30-50 which are likely rainbows and browns but I cannot seem to get them to strike. Side scan shows they are 50’ out to the side so if your using planer boards you may have better luck then me.

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

Fished from 2-8 this afternoon towards the south end by the family camp. We ended boating 10 fish all lakers biggest being a 9 pounder which was her PB. Best was 85-90ft and anywhere from 60 to 75 got us fish. A lot of fish and bait up high but no takers. Back at it in the morning.

• Like 1