Nice going fellas....hey Mike are you going to freeze that laker for the next Seneca derby? Looks like you two put together a great day!:smile:

Nice going fellas....hey Mike are you going to freeze that laker for the next Seneca derby? Looks like you two put together a great day!:smile:

lol we sure were talking about how nice it would be too see one like that come to the net during derby time. Was one of those days where after the hell broke loose we looked at each other in a ball of sweat and said what just happened lol. Then we went back through again and had it happen again....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We got skunked. Got out there in my 16' and said "this is less than 1'??" anyhow, stayed in close at first until it calmed down around 1030-11am a bit and ventured out deeper.

Didn't have my downriggers (waiting on USPS traxtech mounts) so I was just running 2 dipsy rods.

Lost my one dipsy when I got out there - tried to pop the dipsy arm, wire must have been kinked, lost the whole damn thing.

Ended up using the mag dipsys I had and freaking things CONSANTLY got tangled - I Never have that happen with the regular ones.

To add insult to injury, my cooler flew back on the way to the launch, landed right on my new St Croix Avid rod and bent 3 guides. AAAAAHHHHHHH (the brand new one I was trying to sell on here *sigh*)

Have to call St Croix Monday and send it in for repair :(