Sold / Closed 1984 24 ft wellcraft with trailer PRICE!!$2000,,SOLD!!

IMG_20200705_154519897_HDR.thumb.jpg.5daa13082db9d4b14425fede59575cb8.jpg1984 24 foot wellcraft with a 2008 venture trailer. Boat has a 260 horsepower mercruiser engine that runs well (40+mph) I bought this boat as part of a package deal so I don't know a lot about it .I have test driven it twice and everything seemed fine. I was going to use this to fish lake Ontario but I decided to keep my present boat. Boat comes with two Cannon downriggers that need to be wired in other than that no electronics come with this boat. Has a full cockpit canvas with drop down curtains. Also has a rocket launcher. The floor does have some soft spots and will need plywood replacement behind the engine cover where the battery switch is mounted and the wall at your feet underneath the steering wheel will also need new plywood not a big project at all. Have paperwork for both boat and trailer.It has a brand new cap,rotor and ignition sensor,also has 2 brand new batteries. Boat is located in Mexico New York and can be test driven at the location. I am generally there on weekends. The price is $4,000 obo.Possible trade for pontoon boat.Thank you!PLEASE READ UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!!!!

UPDATE ON THIS BOAT,This weekend I had the boat looked at by Garys Boat Works in Oswego.Bad news was the floor repair would cost much more than the boat is worth.So I will be selling the boat as a PARTS BOAT!! With trailer.Again it has a good running 260hp engine and very nice trailer.The price is $2000 Firm

I was quoted at least a price of $2500 for just the floor,cant see the stringers,what stringers  you can see in the engine compartment were redone ,I myself would not put that kind of money into a 35 year old boat,thats why i call it a parts boat

Edited by mpdgonefishin

48 minutes ago, mpdgonefishin said:

I was quoted at least a price of $2500 for just the floor,cant see the stringers,what stringers  you can see in the engine compartment were redone ,I myself would not put that kind of money into a 35 year old boat,thats why i call it a parts boat

Thanks for your honesty.