Anyone care to share what's up ? Heading out this afternoon and hearing everything from 60-390. Prob gonna sneak around inside and see what the graph says, if nothing going on gonna head out deep and play around. Any and all help appreciated !

Hopefully you get a more recent report than mine. I fished 7-10 on Saturday morning for the first time this year between the barn and the microwave 150-200’ and took 4 matures all on dipseys with a spinny and fly . Had 5 knockoffs on riggers set at 85 and 95 -swing and a miss/Temp was deep. Good luck, looking forward to any report for the upcoming weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Anyone care to share what's up ? Heading out this afternoon and hearing everything from 60-390. Prob gonna sneak around inside and see what the graph says, if nothing going on gonna head out deep and play around. Any and all help appreciated !

Last I was out was Saturday and 200 ft was the best for me and a buddy also good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

Was out last evening, started at 350' heading towards shore figured we would end up shallow at dark. Hit Flasher Fly 240 back, Meat rig 240' back.  Carbon 14 regular size spoon took 2 on riggers 71 down. finished with 6. East towards power plant.

• Like 2

Found em ! Straight out in 220. Small pod of hungry fish. Got a couple matures, doubled up, lost another mature at the boat, a skipper, and a teen.

When this kid hooked up on his first king, it did what I hoped it would. Outside dipsy set at 169, quickly went to 360. What a battle. And then when the fish hit the deck I haven't heard laughter like that in awhile. It's safe to say he had fun and wants to come back and battle king's again. 0722201944.jpg0722201939_HDR.jpg544167.jpg0722201955d.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1