I’ll be headin up tomarrow night as well to fish all day Saturday and Sunday morning.  I’ll b posting as I go.  Really hope I can get a full weekend in with the new rig. Last few weekends have only been a few hrs of actually fishing, while tryin to rig up the new boat. 

22 minutes ago, hassellmania said:

They are still there general big marks and lots of bait 44 degrees down 100 in that same area as sf 7 pm tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks bud I know right where u are talking about that’s what I wanted to hear lol

3 hours ago, sstout said:

Ahh. Looks like its the little salmon river shootout. Guess I should find another port to launch out of

Last I saw there was only ~25 teams registered for the tournament. Most of the names on the list are local boats, plus it's running out of Salmon Country so I doubt you would see much more traffic out of the state launch than normal. I wouldn't say you would need to change ports because of it. 

10 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

Last I saw there was only ~25 teams registered for the tournament. Most of the names on the list are local boats, plus it's running out of Salmon Country so I doubt you would see much more traffic out of the state launch than normal. I wouldn't say you would need to change ports because of it. 

55 boats r in it.  A bunch registered at captains meeting 

Slow for us out of stoney creek..., started in the trench for browns not much marked got one small king , traffic was bad, so moved way off the finger picked up another small king and a 20lb laker and had few more releases but no one home fished 6-9am 

Was also out from the dunes this morning   Went 4/5 nothin over 7lb. Had a bad battery in the new boat and it caused a whole lotta havoc! No riggers.  Then no electronics. Then finally lost starboard engine and that was enough. I stuck it out cause I was in the shootout.  Fished 160 and screen was loaded with marks. All fish came on junk lines one on meat rest were spoons. Heading back out now. 

• Like 1

We took 6 or 7 shots today only two of them were mature Kings that got dropped.  Boated a Laker and brownie and quick released a couple skippies.  We fished 110-160 in front of the pond.  

Boats all good. Quick fix at the dock.  Batteries  and corrosion happens   Just screwed me up for the shotout.  Screens full of fish down 100 in 160 At first light and coupdnt get to them

we fished this evening 6pm to 8:30.  2/2 one 8lb steel and 7lb king on spoons on dipseys 220 back.  

Back at the dunes at first light tomarrow

954C2936-F7BF-4D03-A8C6-DE5434FCFCA9.jpeg

56A72A9C-ECE0-4C21-A39D-4431342309B8.jpeg

393F6887-7360-435B-9751-D9BB5E1F7F88.jpeg

1A552180-648F-4E82-864A-1E48F185C5A2.jpeg