Smallmouth fishing- Sandy Creek to Webster - Anyone doing any?

Just wondered if anyone out there has done any near shore smallmouth fishing from Sandy Creek to Webster..  I have not but I was just wondering if anyone has tried and and had any luck.  If so can you reply with any information/details.  Thanks!.  

Salmon my man, don’t have a three hundred hp motor with foot petal ,all boat that can’t take rough water, my rods aren’t stiff enough, I don’t use 60 lb test line to catch a 1 lb fish

The Bass are big , caught some accidentally 20 inches in the spring, they are fat with the gobies, but I’d rather go for Lakers before bass. 

5D380D27-D8AD-40AE-B7E7-40DC28383F88.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I took a day off from salmon fishing to take wife and kids bass fishing. Tried Watoma shoals with no luck. My odds are better at catching salmon then bass. I hear they are big but you might catch a few instead of a lot. Guy at the dock said he caught some in Braddocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Just wondered if anyone out there has done any near shore smallmouth fishing from Sandy Creek to Webster..  I have not but I was just wondering if anyone has tried and and had any luck.  If so can you reply with any information/details.  Thanks!.  
Was lots of small mouth in the bays 3 weeks ago. Salmon fishing now but look for them when waiting for launch with not much luck in lake