Cayuga Avoid Boat with Reel Rage Pro Staff logo on side

On 7/26/2020 at 3:36 PM, Never Ends said:

The best is the North end of Seneca during the derby near Bellhurst bowl. 'Bumper Boat Fishing', i used to get pissed off, now i enjoy it and laugh my ass off!

one boat in particular always seems to have a problem getting too close to me and cutting me off in this area , regardless if its the derby or not, he also has a very big mouth....I wont engage it with my 11yo daughter on board 

On 7/26/2020 at 3:36 PM, Never Ends said:

The best is the North end of Seneca during the derby near Bellhurst bowl. 'Bumper Boat Fishing', i used to get pissed off, now i enjoy it and laugh my ass off!

It is nothing these days with the lower numbers of fishermen. Back in the 70's and early eighties more than half of the fishermen out there were still fishermen often blocking off large areas with their anchor ropes stretched way out and not visible from a distance so when trollers went by either jerking copper or downrigging they hung up on them. Many folks trolling weren't used to looking for boards either and would go right across yellowbirds etc. On Sodus bay I once had a bass boat going flat out spool the two rods I had out toplining so I had to quit fishing and drive back to Geneva as I didn't have any other rods with me or wallet with me.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Thanks 1

I like a few I contacted or tried to via Facebook no response yet

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
Hi Lewis 863, my Facebook is Reel Rage, and sorry I haven't gotten a message from you , but my spoon color list is on there, and I do PayPal .. thanks for looking and sorry for the delay.. and they're only 6$ a piece [emoji6] lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hi Lewis 863, my Facebook is Reel Rage, and sorry I haven't gotten a message from you , but my spoon color list is on there, and I do PayPal .. thanks for looking and sorry for the delay.. and they're only 6$ a piece [emoji6] lol

Lewis 863, I got a message from you but it says I'm not authorized to get into it, so either pm me on Facebook or you're welcome to call me, 6zero 7 seven 3 eight,8 nine 9 6 . Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you