I recommend that you use the smallest but heavy duty ball betting swivels you can find for spoons. We use torpedo or Spro. You get what you pay for in swivels. They are not cheap but worth every penny. The ones you can buy at bass pro / Walmart etc are worthless for these fish
For flies we use a larger swivel in front of the spin dr or flasher and then another one in between SD and leader. We don’t worry too much about them being smaller on that set up as it isn’t really that stealth. Again higher quality ball bearing is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have lost 2 fish this year on what I thought were good swivels. I just ordered the dream weaver DS2 swivels based on recommendations on this site. Toughest thing is to figure out how big the swivels are, as most sites do not tell you this key piece of information. Also how easy they are to open/ close. Hopefully I will not be disappointed with these.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hey p3 what type of swivels do u use to connect you’re flys,spoons?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sampo or spro , costal lock ball bearing 50 lb or higher . Don’t use cheap stuff, you will lose gear. Fly to flasher , I use a loop knot .swivel already on flasher.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app