Can I mount a spotlight in front of my radar dome?

Hachimo

This maybe a stupid question but just courious. So I’m selling the trophy 2460. And my favorite item on it was the Stryker remote spotlight. This past weekend I fished the little salmon river derby and left in the dark and almost ended in disaster cause I could not see.  Tried navigating with my gps map, but it is to slow and almost took out a few docks.  
   I want to mount the stryker on the center of my hardtop on the baha 280. But my radar dome is there.  If I mounted the light would it block the radar? 
I appreciate any feedback 

thanks fellas. 
Mike

CDD05237-B513-4D9B-AA41-9C2CFC4DF562.jpeg

Your gonna need to jack up the radar on a mount extension or put the spot light off the bow. The light would impare the signal at least a little and in exactly the wrong place (forward). Ive seen others with them right off the bow, granted a remote turning system would be needed if you want to aim it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fat Trout said:

Your gonna need to jack up the radar on a mount extension or put the spot light off the bow. The light would impare the signal at least a little and in exactly the wrong place (forward). Ive seen others with them right off the bow, granted a remote turning system would be needed if you want to aim it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks kevin. It has a remote control. Light is awesome. Goes up,down ,left, right  I picked it up at gander outdoors goin out of bussiness sale for $80.  Retail on it was just under $400. 
  I hd it on the bow of my trophy and it worked good but so much nicer on the hardtop shinning down on the water.  I’m thinkin maybe lost a lures idea with raising the radar.  Thanks fellas

Lol. I am extremely good aimin that thing.  And just so happens ur camper may be in the line of site every trip out:clap:

before I mounted it I took it over my neighbors farm. He got a crop damage permit for the deer so he kills one a week and donates the meat. I let him use it.  He set it outside and spotlighted deer and used the remote to move it while he was scoping them out.  Lol. Worked great for him. 

• Haha 1