I have a question about two different senko colors which are perch and goby and I know with a goby senko i will get a lot of smallmouth but was wondering which color you guys think would work better for pike

also if anyone wonders get cheap steel leaders prevent bite offs and bass dont care about the swivel i saw bass go for it in crystal clear water

I have a question about two different senko colors which are perch and goby and I know with a goby senko i will get a lot of smallmouth but was wondering which color you guys think would work better for pike
also if anyone wonders get cheap steel leaders prevent bite offs and bass dont care about the swivel i saw bass go for it in crystal clear water

If you want to catch pike, I would really recommend using something other than a senko. Spinnerbaits and chatterbait work well in white/chartreuse

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I caught my personal best pike on a green pumpkin blk flake in the erie canal i got stuck on a rock and it unsagged me swam towards me so I thought I had a rock bass and got it towards the dock and it swam the other way and after a brief battle got it in the net and kept it in the net in the water for 10 minutes until my friend came with my scale and tape measure it tried to burst out to at these minnows jumping around otherwise didn’t even care and after i revived it for 5 minutes it swam off slowly not caring about anything 

My question is would pike prefer perch or gobies because while everything eats  gobies the abundance of perch to the point that there is no daily limit makes me wonder what which one they would eat

Unless things have changed recently, there is a limit in perch. It’s something like 50 per day, but still a limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United