Cayuga BARNEY BALDWIN 4th Annual One Day Fishing Derby

Attached is the entry form for the BARNEY BALDWIN 4th Annual One Day Fishing Derby.  You can sign up at Bear's Baits, located at Myers Park in Lansing, New York.  Note:  Please practice social distancing when visiting the park and marina area to protect all individuals using these areas.  Any questions please contact Bear at 607-387-5576.

4th Barney Baldwin Fishing Flyer.pdf

Edited by Fishbowl836
spelling error
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 7:40 PM, Fishbowl836 said:

Attached is the entry form for the BARNEY BALDWIN 4th Annual One Day Fishing Derby.  You can sign up at Bear's Baits, located at Myers Park in Lansing, New York.  Note:  Please practice social distancing when visiting the park and marina area to protect all individuals using these areas.  Any questions please contact Bear at 607-387-5576.

4th Barney Baldwin Fishing Flyer.pdf 108.67 kB · 64 downloads

Fishbowl, do you know if there will be a Fall Derby also?  Is so, what are the dates?

Thanks!

Fishbowl, do you know if there will be a Fall Derby also?  Is so, what are the dates?

Thanks!

Yes, form should be coming out next week. The dates are September 12 and 13th.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 2

Yes, all fish must be weighed in at Myers Park with the final weigh ins at 4:00 PM

Just to be clear “No Later Than” 4:00PM on Saturday as stated on the entry form. Presentation at 4:15 PM. Thank you.

Was just looking back at results from this derby the past few years, and was reminded Harvey O'Harra won it last year with a 12-9 laker and Bobby, Suttontroller94 got 2nd place with a 12-8 laker the year before with a 14+ winning, I picked up 3rd place back in 2017.  Lots of other great fish every year.  Psyched to see what comes in for 2020.

2 hours ago, cinnamon fish said:

Was just looking back at results from this derby the past few years, and was reminded Harvey O'Harra won it last year with a 12-9 laker and Bobby, Suttontroller94 got 2nd place with a 12-8 laker the year before with a 14+ winning, I picked up 3rd place back in 2017.  Lots of other great fish every year.  Psyched to see what comes in for 2020.

Good luck Mike and Finn!!

• Like 1

Good luck to all Saturday. Bear’s Fall Trout and Bass tournament entry forms will be at the bait shop this weekend. Tournament dates are September 12 and 13th. Will post the entry form on LOU this weekend. Thank you.

Best I could find was a 9 lb 2oz laker.  Landed 19... lakers, rainbows, salmon and a brown.  Lost an early morning very big rainbow or salmon jumped twice way out there 5 ft in the air & threw the hook.  A bunch of giants showing themselves lately and wisely escaping me. Good times out there!  Congrats to the winners.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

Edited by cinnamon fish
  • Like 2

Great day on Cayuga as always, lots of 8+ lakers released, or best was 9-14. Kept two buck bows that will eat nicely!! Sorry forgot my phone to take photos, thx a ton to the guys that run this and donated $475 to hospice in Barney's name, miss him! Great job!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2