for sale : usa Marine tech for hire

Just picked up my rig this morning after having my bellows done short notice by Slow Rollin(Bill) great guy. Very helpful, very knowledgable. I have no doubt I'll be contacting him for future work when I need someone!

jim's a great guy with the knowledge to fix your boat with confidence very upfront down to earth left me the key to his shop because he could not be there when i picked up my boat .  just mounted my trolling motor today back in the water tomorrow , we will let you know how she runs. im sure it will be perfect as jim actually puts your boat in the water to check under load not many shops do that and he is very timely with any other shop my fishing would have been done this year but looks like ill get 5-6 weeks to fish 

thanks to slowrollin(jim)

jim's a great guy with the knowledge to fix your boat with confidence very upfront down to earth left me the key to his shop because he could not be there when i picked up my boat .  just mounted my trolling motor today back in the water tomorrow , we will let you know how she runs. im sure it will be perfect as jim actually puts your boat in the water to check under load not many shops do that and he is very timely with any other shop my fishing would have been done this year but looks like ill get 5-6 weeks to fish 

thanks to slowrollin(jim) 

today the boats in the water had a small issue with the idle jim drove over an hour to discover that there was a crack in the gas filter so fixed that then spent an hour on the boat just retuneing the carbs (witch ended up being set where they were when he started)  jim is very thorough and will go out of his way to make sure a customer is happy 

not only did i gain a master marine mechanic but i also made a friend 

thanks jim

Edited by shotter544

I recently contacted Bill (Slow rollin) on behalf of my neighbor that was stuck at their dock with an I/O that wouldn’t start. His experience was positive as he said Bill knew his business and was dependable, reasonable, and honest.

Highly recommended!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/29/2020 at 12:44 PM, slow rollin said:

Marine tech taking on some additional work in the finger lakes and lake o region. Send pm of what you're looking to have done. Can travel if necessary. Thanks

I'll put ya to work at Krenzer Marine if you want some extra work.