Spoon Identification help

Hi there

Looking for some of these spoons.... I picked them up at Basspro a few years ago, they had several colours but blue seems to be my favorite.... 
Don't know the name of them and can't seem to find them anywhere.... Maybe one of you knows of them (where I can purchase them) or have some sitting in the bottom of your tackle box and willing to part with them? I have posted this on a few other forums with no luck, hoping to change that here..... 

Thanks 

50098378827_3b0220ba6f_z.jpg

50098152531_cdaa7ba200.jpg[/url]

I don't know the name of that particular spoon but the blank itself looks just like a generic spoon blank that used to be sold by Netcraft so if you come up dry you may be able to get the blanks somewhere and paint your own. i used to both tape and paint them. The action will be the same and that is what is critical. I believe they came in a couple or more sizes including magnums

Edited by Sk8man

It looks very similar but not sure if it is the same, at least the length on their website doesn't show it to be..... Thanks for trying though....

I did pick them up at Basspro and at the time, I thought it was a Basspro brand spoon, It's been a while so I could be wrong about the  Basspro brand....