1 hour ago, Logger Gen II said:

Living 4 hours away wish I could fish more than just weekends but enjoy the time I do get !!!

I hear yeah I live 3 hours away myself

Edited by Adk1

1 hour ago, Logger Gen II said:

Weekend trip done fished Friday and Saturday bite for me was slow but ended 11 for 17 not great had couple browns one small Atlantic and 3 little kings through back but had few nice fish with big fish being 21.10 cant complain 

Yea I wouldn’t complain with numbers like that either.  I’m sure u put some hrs in to get them and it can seem slow, But thts fishing out of mexico. We don’t  have it like the boys out west IMO.  I got all my utilities ran to my garage yesterday and other yard work down today so every weekend from now till mid September I’ll b up.  

I have the day off tomarrow cause were getting 3in of rain. Gonna make the run up to the boat tonight. Pending weather tomarrow morning I might go out for a couple hrs.
I have to bring my trailer home empty to do some work on it so its ready to haul the big girl home in September.  Gettin to fish tomarrow would just be a bonus. 

That's what I like to see. Do a little scout before we get up there. Ty, aka the Red Headed Yetti, is so pumped. He even bought a pair of inflatable pfds and glow sticks for me. I might have to launch out of Sandy if the fish are still around the 150. That's a hump from pine grove. Hoping there's bait in the 100. No problem with under 2' but like to stay in my comfort zone. Thanks for the info folks, fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

12 minutes ago, Hachimo said:

I have the day off tomarrow cause were getting 3in of rain. Gonna make the run up to the boat tonight. Pending weather tomarrow morning I might go out for a couple hrs.
I have to bring my trailer home empty to do some work on it so its ready to haul the big girl home in September.  Gettin to fish tomarrow would just be a bonus. 

If u go out I would run some meat deep 😉 at least a couple 

4 minutes ago, Low Baller said:

That's what I like to see. Do a little scout before we get up there. Ty, aka the Red Headed Yetti, is so pumped. He even bought a pair of inflatable pfds and glow sticks for me. I might have to launch out of Sandy if the fish are still around the 150. That's a hump from pine grove. Hoping there's bait in the 100. No problem with under 2' but like to stay in my comfort zone. Thanks for the info folks, fingers crossed.

That’s where I’ve been launching from I can’t handle Mexico on weekends anymore I’d start in 150 in front of big river work your way north

I usually launch at pine, get to 60+ and set gear head north. Depends on wind. I'm small so I prefer a tail wind for return. Don't mind the push on the out . Low and slow. Never tried meat rigs, though I experiment with alewife oil on flys. Hard to tell, when they're active they'll take just about anything.

That’s where I’ve been launching from I can’t handle Mexico on weekends anymore I’d start in 150 in front of big river work your way north

3 minutes ago, Low Baller said:

I usually launch at pine, get to 60+ and set gear head north. Depends on wind. I'm small so I prefer a tail wind for return. Don't mind the push on the out . Low and slow. Never tried meat rigs, though I experiment with alewife oil on flys. Hard to tell, when they're active they'll take just about anything.

When they aren’t active u kinda gotta go outside the box and once u start playing around with cut bait I think u will be putting it in the water quite often

I think ur right about laumchin out of sandy, clark.  Its a hike from mexico and last weekend the only fish I really marked were out at the dunes.  Went out in front of high rockw and plants in my normal areas any where from 120-200 and hardly marked a fish  
      Not sure if I’ll make it out tomarrow.  Seein conflicting weather reports.  Some say scattered showers. Others heavy rain and Lightning.  I dont do lightning.