I've been contemplating making a run up to Chaumont bay for a while now to try for some big walleyes. With these reports that might turn into a reality tomorrow. Long run in the boat but last few weeks of slow fishing in Mexico have me willing to try something different. Decisions, decisions... 

I've been contemplating making a run up to Chaumont bay for a while now to try for some big walleyes. With these reports that might turn into a reality tomorrow. Long run in the boat but last few weeks of slow fishing in Mexico have me willing to try something different. Decisions, decisions... 
I'll save your space. Gonna be slow but some of my best days were just like this. When in doubt fish for trout.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just got off the lake in Mexico. Had 3 kids between the ages of 6-11 and it was a little too bumpy for them. Tried to hold out as the lake was starting to settle, but didnt want to ruin their experience. We did have some good marks in 120fow tight to the bottom in front of catfish. Temp was waaaaayyyy down, 105 down over 120 was 48 degrees. Pretty much 75 degrees from surface to 85 down. Back at them tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1