Same here.  Had 2 quick bumps on 400 copper and just dead rods all day untill I played with my rigger checkin temps and hit a small king.  

on a side note.  Water is starting to become normal again.  Hit 50degree in 110 in 160 in front of the plant.  Tuesday I didnt find temp in 110 anywhere I went.  Maybe by tomarrow or Monday temp will be normal again and fish will get active.  

lettin the dogs get a swim in and cookin lounch and be back at it around 4ish. 

Like I said earlier.  I got spoiled the last 3 years with great fishing.  But  when the fishing is tough as it is now I think it makes you a hell of a Lot better fisherman. I’m lookin into things i never did and tryin different things , and searchin for ideal water. Gotta put some work in now to get a fish on the deck. In the long run maybe I’ll learn something.  Lol

13 minutes ago, Low Baller said:

Great day to be out. Had fun with Hachimo. He's got a hell of ride. One for the grill, but good company made up for slow morning. Went out of big river this afternoon. Found temp 80 to bottom in 140. 2 knock offs on FF's and a couple swing and a miss. Back at it tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow.  Sounds like u might of had a banana on ur boat???   I got lucky and got rid of my 2 bananas on my boat.  (And I’m not talkin the two bananas that got thrown overboard!):rofl:

Another rough go this morning.  Rods in at 6:30. Started in 200 and worked out a lil deeper. Lake was pretty rough out there so spun and around and came back into 140fow.  Ran a 10 rod spread and didnt move a rod at all.  Temps were still all over the place. 
only fished till 9 and packed it in.  

takin next weekend off so I can fish 3 days the weekend of the 22th.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hookedupf7 said:

Hochimo I will look you up that weekend. I will be up there if all goes well. I have 2 new b coming that never caught a salomon

U got a rig to run or fix yours?  If not jump on with me!  I’ll have lots of room onboard

On 8/8/2020 at 12:40 PM, Logger Gen II said:

Fished morning out by plant not many takers went 2for2 not much but I’ll take it really slow

D9217AF6-92A6-439A-A37F-C283AABE9B83.jpeg

03916D82-534A-4290-BAA3-D53BF91FDE14.jpeg

They're keepers...!! lots of bling...:cash:   How old is the GSD..??

Fished 8/10 by plant . 11:00-6:00 . Started in 150 fow, trolled out to 400 fow and back. 0-1 first skunk of the year.
Fished 8/11 out by dunes. 135-150 fow. Marked a lot of fish . 1-1 one brown . Fishing is slow this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Bummer, I thought it was me. At least the forcast was accurate. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, Logger Gen II said:

5 months lol

wife and i adopted/rescued a 8 yo black lab, Shadow.. He was an outside dag his whole life, tuff on the kitties, he is over that now...

B4 that we had rotts, 3 in a row, Bear, Kohl, Drei... enjoy your time with the GSD  :-)

7 hours ago, SmilinEd1 said:

wife and i adopted/rescued a 8 yo black lab, Shadow.. He was an outside dag his whole life, tuff on the kitties, he is over that now...

B4 that we had rotts, 3 in a row, Bear, Kohl, Drei... enjoy your time with the GSD  :-)

He goes everywhere with me lol

2 minutes ago, Logger Gen II said:

Anybody have any good news about the fishin!!!!! Lol or am I going to be on my own again this weekend fishing has been horrible 😢

You won't be on your own... I've passed on the last two weekends because of poor fishing reports. I'm coming up this weekend no matter what (exception being weather of course). There were some pretty big bags weighed in the invitational out of Oswego last weekend, so there has to be some fishing around willing to bite. Just have to find them!

12 hours ago, SmilinEd1 said:

I got a shepherd and a rottie and they are my fishing partners   There out there every trip with me now  

A48FB339-B80E-4879-8B35-E1E890D55F71.jpeg

I won’t be up this weekend. My stepdad had a stroke 3 years ago and durring the time his condition has been deteriorating. We have hospice at home for him and they gave him till the end of the weekend. Gonna spend this weekend with him. The lake will be there next weekend.  Good luck fellas

• Like 2