5 minutes ago, FishingFool34 said:

You won't be on your own... I've passed on the last two weekends because of poor fishing reports. I'm coming up this weekend no matter what (exception being weather of course). There were some pretty big bags weighed in the invitational out of Oswego last weekend, so there has to be some fishing around willing to bite. Just have to find them!

Ya I hear ya last weekend I ended up with a couple matures but I stayed in close on scattered marks inside 200 everything I heard about going out real deep they getting hits but a lot of juveniles so I took my chances staying shallower but was really tuff bite

6 minutes ago, Hachimo said:

I won’t be up this weekend. My stepdad had a stroke 3 years ago and durring the time his condition has been deteriorating. We have hospice at home for him and they gave him till the end of the weekend. Gonna spend this weekend with him. The lake will be there next weekend.  Good luck fellas

Sorry to hear that bud get ahold me next time your out

• Like 1

Ya I hear ya last weekend I ended up with a couple matures but I stayed in close on scattered marks inside 200 everything I heard about going out real deep they getting hits but a lot of juveniles so I took my chances staying shallower but was really tuff bite
Saw your rig parked at the grove last weekend, sweet set up. I'm booked for 22nd to 24th and labor day weekend. Not expecting miracles this season. Couple in the box is all it takes. Hold down the fort .

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You won't be on your own... I've passed on the last two weekends because of poor fishing reports. I'm coming up this weekend no matter what (exception being weather of course). There were some pretty big bags weighed in the invitational out of Oswego last weekend, so there has to be some fishing around willing to bite. Just have to find them!
Same here. I'll be out unless the wind keeps me in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good luck Hachimo. Hopefully some brightness shines through in a difficult time. I’m sure it’s appreciated even more than you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Sorry to hear it Hachimo. Sounds as though he is lucky to  have you in his corner at a time like this. Certainly the right decision.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hachimo said:

I won’t be up this weekend. My stepdad had a stroke 3 years ago and durring the time his condition has been deteriorating. We have hospice at home for him and they gave him till the end of the weekend. Gonna spend this weekend with him. The lake will be there next weekend.  Good luck fellas

Best of luck to you and your family. On a side note I see your from Lake Ariel. I live in Madison Twp. About 12 miles from you. Next time your up give me a shout on the radio.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Adk1 said:

It's getting down to the wire. When does the lake fishing end?

Last couple years my last trip is sept 8ish. Usually around then the fish r running the river and whats left in the bay staging has lockjaw anyways.  

I fished till September 20th last year. Nothing like getting a strike on a flatlined crankbait.  It's not for the light hearted as there is a reason we call it battle zone fishing.  Don't get me wrong I would rather be on a July bite but you can get them in mid september.  I think I am passing on this weekend.  I am not really liking the wind forecast and so much to do here at work (I work for a school district).  I am going to plan on a trip next weekend as my boat is getting really lonely.  Let me know how you guys do.  

I'm hawking multiple forcasts. Doesn't look horrible at the moment. Have to see what kind of systems roll across. Don't want a few good reports manipulating decisions. Does look like temp is settling in, but this time of year marks are more important to me. Depends on individual strategy and craft stability. 1 to 2 is my limit. Unfortunately easterly wind is easier for me. Good luck folks.

South and East winds are definitely the best for waves.  I'm not liking Friday afternoon and Saturday morning's forecast.  But it can change within hours so you never know.  I've learned I can do 2-4's but would rather not be too far out cause the ride in can be hell.  

South and East winds are definitely the best for waves.  I'm not liking Friday afternoon and Saturday morning's forecast.  But it can change within hours so you never know.  I've learned I can do 2-4's but would rather not be too far out cause the ride in can be hell.  
Exactly. I'm chewing on a suicide run this weekend. Get up for the afternoon bite and Sunday morning bite. Home by 5. In bed by 8 lol.

48 minutes ago, Low Baller said:

Exactly. I'm chewing on a suicide run this weekend. Get up for the afternoon bite and Sunday morning bite. Home by 5. In bed by 8 lol.

If ya do a suicide run next weekend u will have a “plan C”!  Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning It will just be me and Tanya on the boat.  If its a little rough jump on with us.  Just leave ur bananas home this time.  

Thanks man. I was thinking cucumbers or zucchini. They're green lol.

If ya do a suicide run next weekend u will have a “plan C”!  Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning It will just be me and Tanya on the boat.  If its a little rough jump on with us.  Just leave ur bananas home this time.