Nice work Mike.  Its a good sign.  More meat on the deck then last weekend.  Maybe next weekend all hell will break loose up there.  U workin in front of the dunes again? How deep?  Whats temp lookin like.  Is the water finally stabilizing?

I’m headin up Thursday afternoon and stayin till Sunday evening 

I screwed with the fish in front of the dunes for about 8 hours or so threw everything I had at them and ended up with a king about 18 inches I released the other little guy I kept because treble tore his gills out. So then I went searching I don’t own a probe so temp is unknown I went out in front of the salmon outside all the heavy marks into scattered marks took first shot in 175 with not a mark on the screen then next at 200 nothing after so I stayed between those 2 numbers with many boats fishing inside of me on those big marks and I didn’t see many nets fly so long story short took all shots on ff and meat spread ran from 110-85 and all hits came with none or very few marks on the screen but fish out there where definitely active compared to 130-150 so I stuck to that program and put a few in the boat but it was tuff fishing and the weather didn’t really corporate but that’s fishing good luck fellas hope this helps for this weeks bite

I screwed with the fish in front of the dunes for about 8 hours or so threw everything I had at them and ended up with a king about 18 inches I released the other little guy I kept because treble tore his gills out. So then I went searching I don’t own a probe so temp is unknown I went out in front of the salmon outside all the heavy marks into scattered marks took first shot in 175 with not a mark on the screen then next at 200 nothing after so I stayed between those 2 numbers with many boats fishing inside of me on those big marks and I didn’t see many nets fly so long story short took all shots on ff and meat spread ran from 110-85 and all hits came with none or very few marks on the screen but fish out there where definitely active compared to 130-150 so I stuck to that program and put a few in the boat but it was tuff fishing and the weather didn’t really corporate but that’s fishing good luck fellas hope this helps for this weeks bite

• Thanks 1

Absolutely.  2-4’s on the trophy and i was gettin beat up.  Fished 3-4’s with a 5-6 here and there when that storm came two tuesdays ago and it wasnt all that bad. So much nicer fishing on the baha in the rough stuff.  But I pay for it with fuel.  Lol

11 hours ago, Hachimo said:

Absolutely.  2-4’s on the trophy and i was gettin beat up.  Fished 3-4’s with a 5-6 here and there when that storm came two tuesdays ago and it wasnt all that bad. So much nicer fishing on the baha in the rough stuff.  But I pay for it with fuel.  Lol

Ya I hear ya my cousin fishes out there almost every weekend with me and he has a baha with twin 305s and on average burns 3 times the gas as me lol