Coming up to fish for the first time this Friday through Tuesday, the feedback on this forum has been great.  I will keep checking and will post what I can although it may take a while for me to figure things out.

Thanks

I think I'll just stalk logger. He's been getting it done. So far the marine forcasts are promising. Pretty steady ssw at 5 to 8 for the next 4 or 5 days. 1' or less seas. Rule of thumb is usally dbl that, but should be interesting to say the least. I'll be up Saturday morning for the afternoon bite, planning to fish till Monday. Eyes to the sky for pop up thunderstorms. There will probably be alot of us small crafters out, so keep it tight. Good fishing folks, see you out there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Lol ya I’m sure I’ll see ya at some point bud my wife tells me the same thing....”you take this way to serious “ lol look forward to salmon season every year hate to see it go every September but always got flags flying on the ice to look forward too. Send me your number if u want and I can text ya when I’m out bud

Pm sent

Lol ya I’m sure I’ll see ya at some point bud my wife tells me the same thing....”you take this way to serious “ lol look forward to salmon season every year hate to see it go every September but always got flags flying on the ice to look forward too. Send me your number if u want and I can text ya when I’m out bud

40 minutes ago, Logger Gen II said:

LOL i got my eskimo evo2 setup in the yard at the moment to make sure the mice didn’t reek havoc on it. And give it a lil scrubbing.  I take ice fishing maybe a lil more serious then my 6month salmon season.  

9 minutes ago, Low Baller said:

You guys need to come down in Dec and Jan and climb in the goose blinds. I have several farms near Lebanon and Hershey, alot of laughs and misses.

Misses??? Do u eat bananas while sitting in the goose blind also?

• Like 1

Lookin like it might get snootie out there this weekend on a 16ft boat Clark.  Lucky you! You got a friend with a big boat.  Friday,Saturday  Evenings and sunday morning you good to jump on with us.  

Lookin like it might get snootie out there this weekend on a 16ft boat Clark.  Lucky you! You got a friend with a big boat.  Friday,Saturday  Evenings and sunday morning you good to jump on with us.