Checked the weather before I left Pa.all good.   well big difference from what there sayin now. 15kn W overnight 3-5ft.  For tomarrow morning.  A lilttle to much to take my Baha out in the AM.  Lookin like I’m gonna run on another members rig whos running solo tomorrow morning and get on mine for the evening if it lays down.  
i’ll post tomarrow as I go. 

Checked the weather before I left Pa.all good.   well big difference from what there sayin now. 15kn W overnight 3-5ft.  For tomarrow morning.  A lilttle to much to take my Baha out in the AM.  Lookin like I’m gonna run on another members rig whos running solo tomorrow morning and get on mine for the evening if it lays down.  
i’ll post tomarrow as I go. 
Good luck out there tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I jumped on the “Organized Chaos” with cuttermag.  After a slow/rough ride out we set up in front of catfish and trolled west in 170FOW. After getting beat up we spun around and we are workin back towards port now.  3 good rips on FF dipsey.   Packin it in now.  0/3

I jumped on the “Organized Chaos” with cuttermag.  After a slow/rough ride out we set up in front of catfish and trolled west in 170FOW. After getting beat up we spun around and we are workin back towards port now.  3 good rips on FF dipsey.   Packin it in now.  0/3

Nice to meet you this morning at the dock. We had a rough ride and after one passenger lost all color in his face we went back to the dock and changed leader and he wanted to go back out after some browns. We took a 12lber and got on the board .IMG_2015.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 5

Very nice.  Good to put a face to a name even if it was for a quick second.  Yea it was a rough go thats for sure.  I’m out on my rig know and it layed down a little compared to this morning.  Haven’t moved a rod yet in a hour of fishing. 

3 hours ago, willmarsh14 said:

Nice to meet you this morning at the dock. We had a rough ride and after one passenger lost all color in his face we went back to the dock and changed leader and he wanted to go back out after some browns. We took a 12lber and got on the board .IMG_2015.JPG

Nice brown!!!! salmon still aren’t very active I take it

Very nice.  Good to put a face to a name even if it was for a quick second.  Yea it was a rough go thats for sure.  I’m out on my rig know and it layed down a little compared to this morning.  Haven’t moved a rod yet in a hour of fishing. 

Has temp moved way out? Stick with it. They have to chew at some point. We will be back at it in the morning. Not sure where I will start. Probably in 130 and push out from there. Good luck! Hope to see some pics soon. As a side note Wednesday afternoon was a solid spoon bite

Nice to meet you this morning at the dock. We had a rough ride and after one passenger lost all color in his face we went back to the dock and changed leader and he wanted to go back out after some browns. We took a 12lber and got on the board .IMG_2015.thumb.JPG.db8adfd03583403c19e74cf76c2f4f40.JPG

That’s awesome. Kids smile says it all.
Love to see it be the youth winner brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

1 hour ago, Hachimo said:

U get any to go yet and is it still bumpy out there