Launched at Selkirk in the am tried going out too nasty for my boat and about five others that came back. Went to Henderson to try for Walleye and tried to get to the trench 3 times but still no go. Going on a friends bigger boat this am out of Henderson today and launch st Pine Hurst tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Well giving it another another go.  Headin down the boat now.  Its tournament day so I can’t post anything till tomarrow afternoon:lol:

Last night was a bust.  Two knockoffs in 3 hrs of trolling.  Tough fishing for sure.  

1 hour ago, Low Baller said:

Hang in there squad 41, it only gets better! Lol. My back up plan is Lake Oneida for walleye and smallies.
Hachimo, better today bro. Heading out shortly. Hit me up when you take a break.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lol.  The wife just said.  I blame Clark. Its all his fault were not cathcin fish:lol:

4 hours ago, Fat Trout said:

Thats why ya put the whole 1000ft on there emoji28.png

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks For kicken a guy when hes down Kevin!:puke:

I bought the dipsey setups used 4 years ago.  Never put new wire on them or never had all the wire off the spool. Goin to fat nancys now for to respool.  Or maybe a new coldwater reel

4 hours ago, Fat Trout said:

Thats why ya put the whole 1000ft on there emoji28.png

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks For kicken a guy when hes down Kevin!:puke:

I bought the dipsey setups used 4 years ago.  Never put new wire on them or never had all the wire off the spool. Goin to fat nancys now for to respool.  Or maybe a new coldwater reel