Heading up to catfish creek for this coming week. How's it going out there lately? Forecast looks not to bad. A good amount of west winds. What kinda depth are you guys starting at? Unfortunately no fish hawk this year for us. So just going by the marks for this year. We typically do decent inside of 200 this time of year, but it sounds like alot of you guys are out deep still.

3 hours ago, Hachimo said:

Thanks For kicken a guy when hes down Kevin!:puke:

I bought the dipsey setups used 4 years ago.  Never put new wire on them or never had all the wire off the spool. Goin to fat nancys now for to respool.  Or maybe a new coldwater reel

Hey I don’t know what u are running now but if I were you don’t get Okuma cold water the price is good but personally I think there junk from experience not just me either couple other guys I know too the amount u fish I wouldn’t recommend them but some guys like them

Just now, wrinklestar said:

3 hits today and all 3 took at least 400-500 foot of line when they hit. Landed 1 , lost a flasher and meat rig, and had a meat rig break at the fish after 15 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Slow but exciting day to say the least that’s awesome when they scream like that😁

4 minutes ago, wrinklestar said:

3 hits today and all 3 took at least 400-500 foot of line when they hit. Landed 1 , lost a flasher and meat rig, and had a meat rig break at the fish after 15 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You got a picture of the one you landed must have been a nice one those screamers always are

Same problem. Yes, it was nice to meet you. I'm saving your #. I'll call tomorrow when I have service. 1st time I ever went to 200 and back and didn't get wet.

Low Baller great to meet you at the launch. Got temp in 120fow down 95-100 but didn’t fire a rod. Good luck tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app