We where on the water at 5:30am and put hothead boat back on the trailer at 8:45pm. We covered a lot of water but managed to go 5 for 8! The morning started strong with a small king followed by a domestic rainbow and 20 lb king and then things shut right off for 7 hours. We took a double just before dark on 400 copper and a dipsy f/f. Spoons produced in the morning and meat and f/f. Fished from 110 to 150.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

I have 12 weather stations and all of them stink 1 footers you get 3 to 4. 4 footers lake is like glass. 20 percent chance of rain in pours.100 percent chance of bright sun you all get my point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I use live weather which gives you the current conditions measured at certain buoys...I use the buoy 20 miles out of rochester mostly. Unfortunately this year it rarely has the wave height on it.   It used to.  I also use sailflow which looks to be the same as fish weather.  All apps in the app store.

• Like 1

Been in the trench with big rollers but could never stay just too much for my boat.  Good for you!  Let us know how the rest of the day goes.  Was there last week and like elsewhere not much going on, hope it is changing.

All done ended up with that one laker but ruff sea hopefully this coming weekend be little better weather but still had fun ended weekend 7/12 fished Friday , sat for few hours in the morning but mostly a was A wash and sun morning in the trench best bite was sat in 145 straight off the big river to the south dune

• Like 1