17 minutes ago, Wassup8687 said:

We were out of Henderson and same as others. Good looking screen down low but no takers at all.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Same as it was Sunday morning good marks but ended up with that one laker more or less by accident running all ff combos for salmon but I have to say that’s the first time I’ve ever seen 7-8 and occasionally up to 10 foot rollers in the trench and it’s little nuts to be fishin in that **** and don’t probably plan on it anytime soon I should have takin pics lol😂

Looking for advice for this weekend. I will be headed up to the big lake for the first time, I keep my boat on Cayuga. Would you suggest Oswego or Mexico/ Salmon River area? I have a 22ft cdory, which launch do you recommend? Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

12 hours ago, vanadams said:

Looking for advice for this weekend. I will be headed up to the big lake for the first time, I keep my boat on Cayuga. Would you suggest Oswego or Mexico/ Salmon River area? I have a 22ft cdory, which launch do you recommend? Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

From the reports I’m hearing the battlegrounds r set.  80-120Fow front of salmon river is stackin up.  

• Like 2

Yes that was me.  Stalled out on us and wouldn't turn over. Had 12 volts on the gage, but acts like it's licked up. Won't even try to turn over.
Well I'm glad to hear you got back in ok. We heard the coast guard and were listening to see if it was local so we could help.

• Thanks 1

Anybody out there Puttin fish in the box or is it still a blowin
The trench was really rolling this afternoon. When we went out there was only one other boat in the trench. The further west we went the bigger the rollers. I finally said enough and headed back up to catch some bass.

6 minutes ago, Wassup8687 said:

The trench was really rolling this afternoon. When we went out there was only one other boat in the trench. The further west we went the bigger the rollers. I finally said enough and headed back up to catch some bass.

I don’t blame ya

Fished Monday 8/31 and Tuesday 9/1 early morning and evening and only manged to catch a few kings!

We marked a lot in 135-150 FOW, but not much action. We mostly fished from south dunes to north dunes, but ventured west for an afternoon and caught one in front of Catfish in 150 FOW. Flasher fly combo with green spinning and green fly and OKI flasher uv with green and black dots with a green fly produced fish down 115 on riggers. Trolled over 12 hours most trips with little to show for it!

I have a camp at Salmon Country and saw some fish being cleaned, so they were just starting top turn on. I think the 140 ft and deeper was the best for marking fish, didn't matter whether it was west around the plant or north in between the dunes. Hope it turns on soon!

good luck...I put my boat up for the season and I'm back home looking forward to a moose hunt at the end of the month!