21 minutes ago, Low Baller said:

Another typical labor day weekend blow off. Heading up shortly. I'll be making hot dogs at pine grove tomorrow waiting to maybe get out Sunday. Why do we do this again? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hope theres another roast beef sammich for me and Hachimo 

1 hour ago, Logger Gen II said:

I think I’m going to start right in front of the river in about 80 feet and troll out

80fow in front of river headin towards dunes and deeper water if beed be.  Thats my game plann. Guess i will c u out there mike

Just finally got to laydown in the cuddy to get a few hrs of shuteye. Still blowin pretty hard out of the west here in salmon country. I’m sure theres still3-6’s out there.  Really hope things settle down just alittle bit for a couple hours tomarrow morning 

Any updates on wind and waves for Sat Sept 5 20 we were heading up last night but decided to wait as we all know weather information is usually different than what it says.  Hopefully everyone gets out there and slams them!

Good luck.

Attempted to head out this morning after the storms went through from Sandy Pond. Pond was fine but the lake not so much. Talked briefly to another guy that was headed back in, 4 footers with an occasional 5-6 out on the lake with no relief. Maybe it'll lay down for afternoon bite.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, fatball1125 said:

Was heading up for an afternoon fishing trip was just wondering if anyone made it out this morning and to see is the lake Laid down. Thanks for any info

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Stil 3-6s but rollers. Nothin really breakin. Still pretty rough

Got off at 11:00.  It was gettin a little rougher.  Still 3-6ish but waves were starting to break more often.  Finished the morning at 3-5. Had a double on dipsey and copper and they went different directions and made a mess and lost both of them. 

11 minutes ago, Hachimo said:

Got off at 11:00.  It was gettin a little rougher.  Still 3-6ish but waves were starting to break more often.  Finished the morning at 3-5. Had a double on dipsey and copper and they went different directions and made a mess and lost both of them. 

Cool good job bud