2 hours ago, Amylee said:

Thanks for the update, hope settles for evening bite

Good luck all

Thanks buddy.  Just checked mexico point and dont look worse then it was when I came in.  Leavin port in the next half hour. 

Thanks for checking on me Logger. Pretty rollie on Sunday morning but lake got pretty nice in the evening. Tough fishing, full screens between 135 and 150. Took a few temp probes, seems like they were all hugging bottom in 53 to 60 °. Threw the boat at them. Need a good easterly to bring some cooler water in shore. It'll be fast and furious for sure. Don't know if I'll be up again. 0 for 3 this season. Good luck all, appreciate the laughter.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fish were stacked! in 130 to 140 from 110 to the bottom out in front of the south dunes. Charters were all around only saw a hand full of fish caught. Found another good pod of fish 170 to 180 out from north dunes couldn't do anything with them either. 

2 hours ago, FTB said:

Fish were stacked! in 130 to 140 from 110 to the bottom out in front of the south dunes. Charters were all around only saw a hand full of fish caught. Found another good pod of fish 170 to 180 out from north dunes couldn't do anything with them either. 

That’s good just got to hit them when they get hungry I guess lol that’s the way it was last week they gotta eat sometime thanks for the info👍

Fished solo yesterday morning and today out of Pine Grove. Just about halfway between Mexico and the dunes. 3/4 yesterday with a king, coho, and brown. 2/3 today both kings. Off the water by 11 both days. All flasher/fly off riggers down 85-110. Stayed between 120-140’ well south of the dunes and generally out of the pack. Noticed quite a few boats in tighter today. I didn’t mark as many fish today as yesterday.

Fished alone with only 2 rods, so take that for what it’s worth... I’m sure some of the big boats are grinding out better numbers, but I’m not complaining! Beautiful couple days to fish!

Adjustments.JPG
IMG_1680.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Wow well done. I wish I could be more confident and only fish 2 rods, not much harm can be done while fighting a fish while spinning in circles which is what I would be doing alone haha.

Oh, it’s not always pretty, that’s for sure! I think about half the time there is only one rod in the water... My autopilot system is slightly glitchy. I’m having trouble finding the software update for a 2x6 piece of pine wedged against the deck!

Oh, it’s not always pretty, that’s for sure! I think about half the time there is only one rod in the water... My autopilot system is slightly glitchy. I’m having trouble finding the software update for a 2x6 piece of pine wedged against the deck!

My autopilot is max friction on a 25 tiller. Funny sh#t. You pray the second rod doesn't fire. Lol . Made my day.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app