I’m courious to see how ya do.  the weather  reports were lookin like a pretty hard west blow the last few days.  I’m wonderin if It blew some better water to the east side.  

good luck when u get out.  I’m not comin up this weekend but will be out every weekend after till September 13. 

I’m courious to see how ya do.  the weather  reports were lookin like a pretty hard west blow the last few days.  I’m wonderin if It blew some better water to the east side.  

good luck when u get out.  I’m not comin up this weekend but will be out every weekend after till September 13. 
When I get up on the 7th for the 1st time, they'll be stacked up like cord wood at the 120. Lol . Goodluck

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

10 hours ago, Hachimo said:

Did you guys make it out last Sunday? Was way worse than the 1-3s they were callin for,

everyone on my rig started feeling sick and we pulled the plug early.

10 hours ago, Rtrucking40 said:

Did you guys make it out last Sunday? Was way worse than the 1-3s they were callin for,

everyone on my rig started feeling sick and we pulled the plug early.

Yup we were out, but even in a 28ft boat u get bounced around. Fished 2hrs and went in. Went 2/2 small kings with spoons in front of dunes. 

Thanks to all on this site has been a great help!  I plan on fishing Mexico Bay August 20 - 25, never fished there before usually fished out of Henderson.  Any pointers as best place to launch and best place to start would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yeh yeh, every year same thing. Tail end of a tropical storm and the O will be 6 to 10 '. Lake flips, 45° at 10', I'll be in the parking lot fishing for gobies. Lol

Good news , forecast has changed.IMG_3867.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

7 hours ago, Squad41 said:

Thanks to all on this site has been a great help!  I plan on fishing Mexico Bay August 20 - 25, never fished there before usually fished out of Henderson.  Any pointers as best place to launch and best place to start would be appreciated. Thanks!

Best pointer I could give u.  Stay checkin up on this site.  I will be out every weekend from next week till the salmon make the run up the river. I post durring and after every trip as do a whole buncch of us fishing out of mexico. Last year,  last two weeks of August was a crazy meat bite.  80-100fow of water And guys putting 15-20matures on deck a trip was pretty common.  

8 hours ago, Squad41 said:

I would launch at Mexico point boat launch it is too soon to determine where to start.

17 minutes ago, Low Baller said:

Yeh right. I guarantee as soon as I hook up to the truck they'll be gail force wind. Lmao

So u leave ur boat on trailer and jump on mine. Still to rough? Then just tighbup to min on slip and we will shot the sh*t all day.  

Low baller I met you a few years ago at Mexico launch. Me and my 3 sons. You were waiting to see if lake laid down when I came off.Hoping to make up in a few weeks. Getting itchy to get up
Yes, I remember you guys well. Hope we can help out this thread with some reports. Hope you and crew are well. I'm trying to get up next weekend for 3 or 4 days. Going out of my mind like everyone else. Lol

Hey Clark,

A few weeks ago, me and HookedUp7 Were out there workin together.  Fishin was tough but we definitely helped each other out.  Maybe next weekend we can All desingnate a channel or sstart a group text if were all out there together.