Hey guys I’ll be fishing out of sandy creek tomorrow all day 4am start. So I’ll try and keep ya posted prolly will start at 90 and work my way out temp depending. If anyone wants to txt and team up let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

https://marine.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lon=-77.82059&lat=43.39261#.XxqsfCVq2Ec
That’s the link I use and this is what it’s forecast is telling me. So looks good in that regard.

Tonight
Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
Saturday
Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ENE 5 to 8 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
Saturday Night
E wind around 9 kt becoming SE after midnight. Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less

Slow day out of sandy but did hit a couple biggest one came at around 8am hit on spin doctors watermelon color and uv green meat rig with flys. Fished at 96 fow at 50ft down and went back and forth rest of day between 95 to 130. But enjoyed the day with a buddy and he caught his personal best 24lbs.IMG_4568.JPG

Also glad to see all the boats out and see some friendly fisherman at the docks!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

We were out in 150-200, and it was good for two salmon and a steelhead down around 50' on wire dipsys, but overall a slow four hours. Temp has been moving around like crazy. But the fish we cleaned were packed with alewives of all sizes, so they're eating good in the neighborhood.