Reviews Millennium Spyder-Lok Rod Tree?

Millennium Marine is a new division of Millennium Outdoors, and I can attest to the quality of their ladder stands. They are the best, bar none. I would anticipate that the same is true here - but a first hand account would be great.

Edited by Gator
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Gator said:

Millennium Marine is a new division of Millennium Outdoors, and I can attest to the quality of their ladder stands. They are the best, bar none. I would anticipate that the same is true here - but a first hand account would be great.

Thanks Gator

• 6 months later...

Did you end up with these? Im looking around for a set of fully adjustable rod trees, not finding much on these. Thanks

Looking at purchase some Millennium Spyder-Lok Rod Trees anyone have these.  The price point is considerable lower than all competitors with three adjustable rod holders.

Thanks,
Eric  

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Tubes the same size is the traxtech rod holders there durable enough to run dipsey rods. Minus the vertical hole at the top that’s is small.
You won’t be disappointed with these. Comes with 2 adjustments per holder. I wrenched on them and once you lock them in they won’t move. You do have to buy an extra adapter if you are going to use these on normal track systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 8 months later...