They sure are on the north end of Canandaigua :lol: I saw a bunch of recreational boaters that packed it up a little while ago. Not a great day to be out there Brian.

And the Photos Dont do it justice. Wish I could upload video.

Nah, Didn’t even try, it was rippin about half what it is now. Saw one boat my size out there bobbing and taking a few waves. Decided I’d just enjoy my coffee nice and slow this am🤣. That said, if winds look ok tomorrow I might head to Cayuga before the treck home. 🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Cayuga was very fishable out of Deans this morning if willing to troll South to North.  Some white caps but would have saved fuel trolling.  :lol:   This is current view  from West side 4 miles North of Deans.  Wind is already changing here and calls for West wind tomorrow so not a problem if fishing the West side.  Might build a little ripple to the East.  Tell us how you do.

0802201738.jpg

• Like 2

Looks to be shifting out of the Southwest so still hitting the East side of Seneca.  If you are launching at Deans tomorrow you can adjust to conditions but typically even a strong West wind is not much of a problem, similar to Champlain I would suspect.

• Like 1