YET Cooler Lids Warping

Take pics and send to the company. Shouldn't be happening whether heat or UV etc. related. Hopefully they will make it right with you. If not, post the pics here and let them know that.

To me it looks as though the lid may not be sturdy enough (may need reinforcement say in the mid section?) for the length and may be a design error or the particular plastic used in it may be adversely affected by sunlight or heat.

Edited by Sk8man

My brother has had good luck with yeti warranties.  I am sure they will make good on it if not I have a 145 qt RTIC and have had no issues with it.  We use the coolers a lot hunting and have a mixture of yeti and rtic.  We have yet to find any difference in performance at all.

7 hours ago, Dad with Twin boys said:

We have never fished Sodus, but hear that it is excellent. Usually we launch out of Mexico for Browns in the Spring, Oswego during the summer for Kings and work our way East towards the Salmon River as the season wears on.

As the season wears on east is usually the place to be as the matures are headed there:smile: Good luck with the fishing as well as the cooler issue