Dumb things I do to catch more fish

I always keep the net wet, I occasionally throw quarters in the water as a bribe, randomly say "Lets pack it up", stare into the sun, have a play list of songs that are lucky and is now 23 hours long, bring a banana just so I can throw it off the boat, and I had my riggers blessed. 

Just hoping these tips can help everyone out. You don't need skill if you're lucky. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, rolmops said:

I pee in the water...

It can help after all female moose roll in it on land:lol:

Edited by Sk8man

We come up with inventive ways to swear at the fish. This is a family forum, so I won't go into detail. And for some reason, we started saying, "Jewel crank bobo shaft" twenty years ago when all seemed lost - it always worked, 70% of the time.

2 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

We don't ever yell at the fish for not biting... we yell at our lines for not catching fish. Thrown pennies to the "fish gods" plenty of times but may have to up it to quarters if that's the going rate now... 

Inflation....

• Like 1

Or go on your buddy's boat and have him jump up and yell "Here fishy, fishy"  at the top of his lungs every few minutes when you are nodding off because of hours of inaction:lol:

Lol.  Good stuff!  While ice fishing I swear I dont catch fish until I spit my chew down the hole.  Well It dont work on Lake O.  So now the wife swears its everytime her or I have to drop a bomb in the bathroom. Seems when one of us is behind a closed door a rod fires! So yesterday i spent alot of time in the crapper and even closed cuddy door so I’m behind two closed doors.  It didnt work  Maybe I’ll bring a handfull of quarters  this weekend!

• 3 weeks later...