Keuka Trolling Spoon Recommendations

For Seneca a lighter presentation has been working well for me on the landlocked salmon.  Have not targeted lakers.  Smaller spoons (under 3") fire tiger, mixed veggies kevorkian, chicken wing, etc, 10lb  fluorocarbon leader, 40 to 65 ft down over 350- 500 f.o.w.

Keuka this week has been hitting on frog greens and yellows, also watermelon has been hit. Today however the bite was slow so I swapped out to green and black UV Dots 2 face and things picked up.  Be sure to hit up fishy business to get some good tips!  I have been here on Keuka all week and the bite has been 6am to 8am with a bunch small lakers to show for it.   

Great tip to check with Fishy he always knows what is going on there and he has all the right tackle in his shop to get the job done.:smile:

On 8/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, adesalvo said:

Keuka this week has been hitting on frog greens and yellows, also watermelon has been hit. Today however the bite was slow so I swapped out to green and black UV Dots 2 face and things picked up.  Be sure to hit up fishy business to get some good tips!  I have been here on Keuka all week and the bite has been 6am to 8am with a bunch small lakers to show for it.   

Thank you for sharing information! Fishy business has been great! How deep were you fishing?

5 hours ago, Rusty Smith said:

Thank you for sharing information! Fishy business has been great! How deep were you fishing?

I had the best luck stacking at 75 with spin doctors and some luhr jenson silver 00

flashers at 65.  

976E70A7-D5CB-4A09-ADA7-8D332C69F727.jpeg