After a bust yesterday with a Cancel and  A guy who could only fish 2 hrs we head back out today with a double team with Coyote K . 

Started in 80 with all kinds  of bait but no  hits . Decided to head out deep and glad we did . 300 ish was the best for us . 65 to 95 down . And again my braid dipsey out fished my wire . I keep hearing how much better wire is . Well , I ain't seeing it . 

Went 3 for 8 . All good fish  2 hits on spoons  . The rest were white flashers and my Gary D rig I think I have finally perfected .Got bit off twice . That I need to fix .  One time this summer I did not catch a fish on it . I don't think I have the next great Salmon bait.  After 3 summers of testing I now know it . 

KIMG0995.jpg

• Like 1

Well I did not get into the Sandy creek shootout figuring no way could I compete with  My boat and primitive equipment . 

But  We fished that morning and did quite well as we found a good pod of kings that were biting . 

We easily had a 75 # box . I don't know where we would have landed . 

And we ran two rods most of the morning and were having breakfast with my wife by 930 . 

It was bumpy as all get out but it was worth it . 

I will drop off a few more as you got bit off last week and a few replacement inserts . 

As I recall they took the glo model . 

I had a newbie and we made him reel in all the fish , which explains some of our landing percentage . But it's all good . 

Edited by HB2

19 hours ago, HB2 said:

After a bust yesterday with a Cancel and  A guy who could only fish 2 hrs we head back out today with a double team with Coyote K . 

Started in 80 with all kinds  of bait but no  hits . Decided to head out deep and glad we did . 300 ish was the best for us . 65 to 95 down . And again my braid dipsey out fished my wire . I keep hearing how much better wire is . Well , I ain't seeing it . 

Went 3 for 8 . All good fish  2 hits on spoons  . The rest were white flashers and my Gary D rig I think I have finally perfected .Got bit off twice . That I need to fix .  One time this summer I did not catch a fish on it . I don't think I have the next great Salmon bait.  After 3 summers of testing I now know it . 

KIMG0995.jpg

Nice fish man When u said u went out 300 ish you are talking straight out from the dunes correct