Thanks for the reports, we set up in 245 and trolled our way to 600 lots of marks up high in 250-300 but know takers, as soon as we hit 600 a 25lber nailed a spin doctor and fly and ended up in the boat only bite all morning

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fair haven this morning. Called it early with the big rollers. Managed two kings and had a few chewed up meat rigs when we cleaned up. Big one is 26 on my crappy spring scale. Taking it in to weigh soon.  Fished shallow. 100-150. The big king we ended up chasing down with the boat. Almost spooled

33DD04E8-273C-4F8A-B7C9-11CCD81F65C3.jpeg

25F2ABB6-F573-4533-A4CE-0F27FBFA0785.jpeg

Edited by Mrm31790
  • Like 3

I'll be fishing Fair Haven for the first time Thursday and Friday before Labor day.  Any thoughts on best place to launch and where to start would be appreciated.  Also is there a place to clean fish or have them cleaned? Thanks this site has been a big help!

THERE IS A STATE LAUNCH RIGHT BY THE CHUTE ON LITTLE SODUS BAY PROBABLY BEST PLACE TO LAUNCH. FOLLOW WEST BAY RD ALL THE WAY TO THE END. FISHING WAS TOUGH END OF LAST WEEK FROM THE EAST BLOW WE STILL MANAGED 7/14 MOST ACTION WAS OFFSHORE IN 600+ BUT EVEN THAT WENT TO S#%^ WITH THE BAD WIND. AS FAR AS CLEANING FISH YOUR ON YOUR OWN I ALWAYS CLEAN MY OWN.