Meat rig paddles

Good morning gentlemen,

I hate to ask dumb questions but here goes. I noticed that a lot of guys run paddles with meat rigs. Are there certain type that are run just for meat? I have dodgers that I used with squid back many years ago but don’t think they will help me out in this day and age(LOL) so my question is what are your favorite size paddles and brand name for running meat for staging Kings. I would like to try and find some for my up coming trip to Oswego. I appreciate any replies thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 8/13/2020 at 6:22 AM, Erbyjoe said:

Good morning gentlemen,

I hate to ask dumb questions but here goes. I noticed that a lot of guys run paddles with meat rigs. Are there certain type that are run just for meat? I have dodgers that I used with squid back many years ago but don’t think they will help me out in this day and age(LOL) so my question is what are your favorite size paddles and brand name for running meat for staging Kings. I would like to try and find some for my up coming trip to Oswego. I appreciate any replies thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A-Tom-Mik Meat rigs w/ big 11" Pro-Troll Paddles is King Candy!  Herring strips.  Caught almost all my Kings last week on this combo out of Olcott in 520 FOW.  The bright green color was hot