for sale : usa 22" amish outfitters buggy bags

I have 2 22" amish outfitter trolling bags for sale. Ordered them last week and rigged them to my boat just to find out they don't slow me down far enough and now that they've seen water one time, I cannot return/exchange them. Paid $120 for the set and would like to sell them for the same or trade for a set of 28" bags. 

20200811_172433.jpg

27 minutes ago, pvtruong said:

If you don’t mind what’s the size of your boat? I’m in the same situation needing trolling bags to get down to walleye speed. Thanks. 

I have a 24' chaparral. The 22" bags are supposed to be good for 18-24' boats but slowest I could get yesterday was 3.2 mph. Running the same rpms without the bags ran me around 6mph so they did help, just not enough for my boat.

19 hours ago, Mkenward1 said:

I have a 24' chaparral. The 22" bags are supposed to be good for 18-24' boats but slowest I could get yesterday was 3.2 mph. Running the same rpms without the bags ran me around 6mph so they did help, just not enough for my boat.

6 mph is idling way to fast. i would try idling it down to about 3.5 then try the bags. i have a 21' glass boat with a 350 mercruiser. idling at 650 rpm's runs me at 3.0 mph. what rpms are you idling?

1 hour ago, sherman brown said:

6 mph is idling way to fast. i would try idling it down to about 3.5 then try the bags. i have a 21' glass boat with a 350 mercruiser. idling at 650 rpm's runs me at 3.0 mph. what rpms are you idling?

Idle is about 650, the problem i was having was the thermostat wouldnt kick in and cool the boat unless I was running around 1k rpm. Replaced the thermostat and had the same thing going on when we went out the other day, which is the only time the bags have seen water so far. Today I replaced all the belts on the engine and I think that may have fixed that problem. Plan on going out tomorrow morning to see how it goes now.

• Like 1

Idle is about 650, the problem i was having was the thermostat wouldnt kick in and cool the boat unless I was running around 1k rpm. Replaced the thermostat and had the same thing going on when we went out the other day, which is the only time the bags have seen water so far. Today I replaced all the belts on the engine and I think that may have fixed that problem. Plan on going out tomorrow morning to see how it goes now.
If your boat is an I/O it sounds like the impeller needs to be replaced. Mine was doing that at the beginning of the season. Impeller was the problem.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1