I’m trying to make some escape plans and thought you all might share your thoughts. 

Now that Ohio citizens can come to NY, I’m thinking of coming up to Wilson/Olcott in mid September. Would that be a good time to come up...too early/too late???

Many Thanks!

Just my opinion I love last week of august first week of September but way things are going middle of September may be just as good everything seems to be a week or two behind

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

That time of year , you should have staging salmon around the ports and an off shore fishery for juveniles 

Vic

Thanks Vic!

That’s exactly what I was hoping to hear. Based on your thoughts, sounds like to me I want to work the inside instead of going deep.

I’ve never gone up this late as I usually try to get up there before the end of August so this should be fun!

Many thanks!

Last few years has been great fishing as stated above mid September

Thanks for letting me know... I’m convinced! I made my reservations today. Going up the 13th and heading back to Cleveland on the 17th.

Installed my Fish Hawk today, now to start making my lists! I’m excited!

Thanks PA223!

We are considering a trip from Michigan around sep 10 to the Wilson/Olcott area. Where are you planning to stay.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I made a reservation at Four Mile Creek State Park. I’m a simple guy who sleeps in my truck but enjoys little things like showers and electricity. [emoji2]

I will check it out. We will be 3 or 4 guys so I’m not sharing the truck with them :). We have stayed west of Wilson before at the Lakeside Motel. Nice place but I’m thinking I may need the ability to go east (Oak Orchard) so looking for something in the middle between Niagara and there.

If we go at that time I’ll post our results each day

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app