Mag 10 weight rating

you can contact cannon and ask them. i was using 13# on my big jon's and the breaker would kick out at times. called big jon and he said they was rated at 12#. but send it in for repair that it shouldn't be having a problem with 13#. but i switched to 12# and it hasn't happened again. i would say you wont have a problem at all with 12#. probably rated at least 15# anyway.

i would guess with auto stop and adjustable booms there newer than 2006. but you can go to cannondownriggers.com and go to support then click on contact for there phone number or send them an email. it would be best if you have the serial numbers. i would just give them a quick call. that way your talking to someone.

14 hours ago, hookedupf7 said:

Hey guys I have a set of mag 10’sThey have autostop and adjustable booms. Curious on what weight they are rated up to. I have 10 lb and have thought of going up to 12‘s. I can’t find any info on them

I have mag 10s with auto stops not sure on the year but they have extendable booms I run 10 pound balls and always free clutch down if u fish a lot like I do I wouldn’t go much more mine are tired great riggers but mine get a **** ton of use when I upgrade I’m going with stx’s