8/16 Cayuga double triple

Launched an evening charter actually 15th won’t let me change title ...with odd weather of stationary thunderstorms and no sonar to work with due to a networking problem... faced fickle sometimes heavy winds from a cell that meandered north of us enough to mess the lake up for us... don’t often post results from my trips unless it’s something odd or noteworthy.... we finally got into the fish around 7 pm big time landing the boats first double triple... it started with a quad hookup 2nd in two years put two customers captain and mate all on rods boat left to drive itself... lost one on a tangle three on dipsys and one on a rigger... just had time to clear the deck get dipsys going out and one dipsy hits on way out other rigger fires and the planer core fires with a nice rainbow...landed all three ... in total 12 fish were landed on trip but 6 were landed in 20 minutes including the largest at 10.75 pounds and the rainbow.... wild night only running 8 lines..limited out customer first mate had a couple to take home ...here’s to flying blind, dancing the storm, and one wild night ...IMG_3817.thumb.JPG.2eca980cbc98040e70907950752e49fc.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 6

WTG Mark and cool report. What if they do a repeat charter? The pressure will be on to perform again and so much for the necessity of electronics:lol: