Heading up to the Oak for 3 days. Weather looks like it's going to be awesome! Anybody know where we'll find the best water right now? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I'll be able to give so good reports when we get there! Fishing Thursday-Friday-saturday

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you can head to deep water straight out you can find decent numbers of mature kings, 2 year olds, and steelhead.
A down speed indicator is very highly recommended, since currents out there have been very wild.
Start at 29N / 30N and troll north. Look to 34N. When you find fish or hit some stick on it.
Familiar bite has been good on teaser flasher rigs. Mag spoons work, spin docs and flies.
Spread your depth out. Some active fish are coming above the preferred normal Temps, but keep some of you stuff in the 46 to 52 degree range.
Thats been the case for the past week. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Trolled north from 200' went 3/4 before we got to 300'. Moonshine bad road Spoons down 100, spindoc- stud fly at 80'. Got pretty nautical, turned back at 1. Heading back out now! This was the best fish so far.20200821_064229.jpg

• Like 1

Trolled north from 200' went 3/4 before we got to 300'. Moonshine bad road Spoons down 100, spindoc- stud fly at 80'. Got pretty nautical, turned back at 1. Heading back out now! This was the best fish so far.20200821_064229.thumb.jpg.004a29a92a279a639f8637d56e0569dd.jpg

Good for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United