Cannon Digitroll 11

Have you found anything that will work?

I do have five of them and one is more or less for parts, I really don’t use them that much anymore on Ontario, I’ve switched to the 10’s. I still use them on my Erie boat, but the four working ones is plenty for the amount I use them. Where are you located? I keep my boat in Wilson but the rigger is in Ohio. I’ll be back up in a couple weeks and I could bring it if you can’t find something sooner.

Have you found anything that will work?
I do have five of them and one is more or less for parts, I really don’t use them that much anymore on Ontario, I’ve switched to the 10’s. I still use them on my Erie boat, but the four working ones is plenty for the amount I use them. Where are you located? I keep my boat in Wilson but the rigger is in Ohio. I’ll be back up in a couple weeks and I could bring it if you can’t find something sooner.

Thanks for the reply. I found a guy that repairs them in Orchard Park. Gonna go see him Monday. If it doesn’t work out I will get in touch. Wilson is about an hour from my house. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

5 minutes ago, bmac822 said:

Thanks for the reply. I found a guy that repairs them in Orchard Park. Gonna go see him Monday. If it doesn’t work out I will get in touch. Wilson is about an hour from my house. Thanks

Sounds good, good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...
DECOY..................DID YOU FIND A GUY TO FIX THE KEYPADS ON THE DIGI 2???

THANKS

It wasn’t a problem with the keypad. The housing was cracked. And yes I found a guy in Orchard Park who repairs them and he took care of me very resonably.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T1234566789D said:

DECOY..................DID YOU FIND A GUY TO FIX THE KEYPADS ON THE DIGI 2???

THANKS

All of mine work, the fifth one I bought what’s going to be for parts in case one of my four needed any parts. Two of them were brand new from a friend of mine that never mounted them on his boat. I just don’t use them much anymore.

All of mine work, the fifth one I bought what’s going to be for parts in case one of my four needed any parts. Two of them were brand new from a friend of mine that never mounted them on his boat. I just don’t use them much anymore.

Thanks for the update. I’ll keep you in mind if other issues come up