Fat guy in a big boat! Mexico 8/23

Rods in at 7:00.  Picked up a hitchhiker at port. (Lowballer)

fishing out in front of highrocks headin towards plant in 150fow.  Good amount of marks but nontakers yet.  Im due for a good day sooner or later.  

F151C1F2-8FA3-4B4E-BC90-9784E73DD90C.jpeg

• Like 2

No bananas today.  Lol.  Were 0/1.  Very slow but still a great time with good people.  Fishin with this guy is a trip:lol:   
we hit on a rigger and fought him for 5 min.  Then he stopped head shakin and pulled in a ballon.  Just my luck.  Definitely a fish but must have tangled in ballon on the way up and dropped him. 
    Gonna give it another hour or so and call it quits for the weekend. 

No bananas today.  Lol.  Were 0/1.  Very slow but still a great time with good people.  Fishin with this guy is a trip:lol:   
we hit on a rigger and fought him for 5 min.  Then he stopped head shakin and pulled in a ballon.  Just my luck.  Definitely a fish but must have tangled in ballon on the way up and dropped him. 
    Gonna give it another hour or so and call it quits for the weekend. 

Plastic bags also give a nice fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished out of Pine Grove launch started in 120 for and worked out to 200 meat rig fired nobody home, got one nice king on meat rig and 11” white at 10:30 and nothing the rest of the day. Temp was still down 95-100 55 degrees to 49. Try again tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Good luck out there.  Tough fishing, but they gotta come around at some point.  
you did better then us.  Clark hooked up in 150fow down 115 on rigger to an extra large white ballon with pink ribbon.  Boy.  What a fight:lol: