Apple I-Movie Free software for editing and the Go Pro 8 with Head Harness option!

digitroll

After doing hundreds of hours of edit work last winter for my daughter's basketball season at Essex High School using our I-phone 11's to capture video I have discovered that the free edition software I-Movie on my MacBook Air Lap top is super easy to use. For fishing I use a head harness for my new Go Pro 8 and have it ready to hit the power button and record on we hook up and turn the camera on to capture clips of the fish jumping and netting. Filming from the back of the boat with it pointing down 30 degrees from the head mount keeps everything in the viewfinder especially netting. Easy to transfer the video direct by a USB cord to my laptop at home and edit to make a 1-2 minute video summary. Great stuff! I never liked the You Tube video editing software and I didn't want to pay for professional subscriptions for editing software. You Tube has free music to add to your videos since everything now is banned for copyright on You Tube and Facebook if you add a recorded song by an artist. One thing I have learned from the Pro's is keep the video's under 2 minutes and use some kind of background instrumental music that is easy on the ears. Oh and after 2 minutes viewers interest fades quickly especially reeling footage. :roll:

• 4 weeks later...